IMPORTANT: Prevention of Fraudulent Activity
Informa Markets is constantly working to improve security and reduce the risk to our customers of any fraudulent activity.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the following:
- Funds should only be remitted to the bank account details quoted on Informa Markets invoices.
- If the bank account details quoted on our invoices differ to the details held on your system, please check with your Informa Markets contact to verify which are correct.
- Informa Markets will never contact our customers directly to request funds to be remitted to any bank account other than that printed on the invoice.
- Informa Markets emails are sent from [@informa.com] addresses and any variation from this should be considered potentially fraudulent.
- If you are in any doubt as to the authenticity of an email received, we recommend you start a new email to your usual contact and use the email address from your address book.